High-quality mesh solutions
Xcluder® imports large volumes of high-quality mesh from world-leading mesh manufacturers and can source a wide range of mesh directly from our suppliers at highly competitive prices. We specialise, and have vast experience in the use of stainless steel products which have exceptional strength and longevity.
Xcluder® mesh products have been used for a wide variety of applications:
- Pest animal exclusion.
- Pet enclosures.
- Fencing: rural, industrial and domestic applications.
- Proofing of buildings against pests and birds.
- Beehive base boards: Varroa mite and rodent protection.
- Threatened plant protection.
- Aviaries and cages.
- Decorative panelling and screening.
- Food industry applications with stainless steel requirements.
- Corrosive environment - coastal, geothermal - where standard meshes will not last.
Popular mesh products that Xcluder® supplies and carries in stock are listed below. These can be provided as full rolls or in shorter lengths as required.
If you require a mesh product different to that listed, contact us and we will happily source and provide a quote to cater to your individual needs. We have vast experience in recommending mesh types suitable for a wide variety of animal exclusion, containment and other applications and can customise mesh to meet your special needs.
Stainless steel wire meshes
We have a range of stainless steel wire meshes available.
Xcluder® stainless steel welded fence mesh
- S.S.316 welded fence mesh (karaka coloured coating).
- 6 x 25mm x 1.2mm x 1.2m wide x 30m long roll.
- Uncoated version of this mesh also available.
- This mesh will exclude all mammalian pests animals including mustelid, possum, hedgehog, and cats (with appropriate hood).
- Contact us for current pricing.
- S.S.304L welded mesh
- 50mm x 50mm net hole size x 2.0mm x 1m wide x 30m long roll
- Contact us for current pricing.
We have a range of galvanised meshes to provide full rodent and pest animal exclusion, partial rodent and pest animal exclusion. These can be used for aviaries and for other fences and cages. We also have larger galvanised meshes suitable for cages, runs and plant protection.
Xcluder® galvanised rodent fence mesh
- Galvanised welded fence mesh.
- 6 x 6mm x 0.8mm wire x 1.2m wide x 60m long roll.
- A cost effective option for rodent proofing.
- $623.00 + GST per roll
- $10.40 + GST per meter
Heavy duty galv mesh sheets
Heavy duty hot dipped galv mesh in sheets. 2m wide x 4m long, 5mm wire diameter. Net hole size is 100x100mm.
This mesh is very robust and can be used for reinforcing, pig traps, fencing and tree guards, climbing plants, stock pens and dog runs.We are happy to cut it for ease of transporting.
- $184.00 incl. GST per sheet
Hot-galvanised chainlink mesh
A chainlink mesh especially suited to use in aviaries, hen houses and cages. This is a heavy duty and robust mesh that will exclude all pest animals except mice.
Also suitable for fencing industrial areas as it is difficult to climb.
Roll Specs: 10mmx10mm hole size, 2m wide x 10m long, 2.0mm wire diameter (roll weight approximately 100kg)
Please note the roll ends are open as per the photos.
- $450 + GST per roll
We also have a number of other meshes available.
This an innovative new fencing material, with very high tensile strength, thanks to the molecular orientation in both longitudinal and transversal directions. The unique silver colour and shape of the mesh make Millennium an ideal lightweight alternative to metallic nets.
Millennium has a permanent ‘silver’colour, it is easy to install, UV stabilised, rustproof, strong but flexible. Millennium is suitable for pet or stock control, security, safety, sports or any temporary fencing. Excellent for supporting climbing plants or for shrub/tree protection.
- Extruded & bi-oriented polypropylene mesh, weight 200gm/sqm, mesh size 33mm x 36mm.
- Tensile strength - longitudinal direction 11.5 kN/m - transversal direction 16.0 kN/m.
- Pet/Stock Control
- Shrub/Tree Protection
- Easy to install
- UV stabilised
- Strong but flexible
Millennium is suitable for pet or stock control, safety, sports or temporary fencing. Excellent for supporting climbing plants or for shrub/tree protection.
- $5.40 + GST per metre
- $270 + GST 50m x 1m wide roll
- $520 + GST 50m x 2m wide roll
Cintoflex E netting
Cintoflex is a lightweight, high strength, semi-rigid polypropylene fencing mesh. The addition of special additives ensure a high level of resistance to UV degradation.
Often used for pet barriers, chook runs and perimeter fencing. Also used for bird & larger pest exclusion - barns, fruit cages and over ponds or tanks.
- Rolls are 1m wide and 100m long.
- Tensile strength - long. 4.5 kN/m - trans. 6.5kN/m.
- Cintoflex weighs 70gm/sqm.
- Cintoflex E has a net hole size of 12mm x 14mm.
- $3.10 + GST per metre
- $310.00 + GST per 100m roll
Other mesh products available by order
We can source any of the following mesh types, and many more: stainless steel welded mesh, stainless steel woven mesh, galvanised wire mesh, window and door screen mesh, hexagonal wire mesh, chainlink netting, crimp mesh, expanded plate mesh, copper mesh. If you have a dream mesh specification, we can probably source it at very competitive prices.
The meshes below are provided by order only, and we do not carry stock of these items - rather we order these to meet customers’ needs. Minimum order volumes of around 20 rolls apply for many mesh types and the typical time from order to delivery is 8–10 weeks depending on the volume to be manufactured. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Stainless steel welded mesh
Stainless steel woven mesh
Galvanised welded wire mesh
Window and door screen mesh
Hexagonal wire mesh: galvanised or stainless steel
Crimp mesh: galvanised or stainless steel
Expanded mesh plate
Copper, brass, phosphor bronze mesh
Contact us to order or for more information.